Test your birding expertise with the Bird Brains Trivia Game! Features questions about bird anatomy and appearance, behavior and habitat, and other fun facts about birds in art, history and culture. Questions in this edition are focused on bird species found in North America. Entertaining and educational for birdwatchers or anyone who loves nature and the environment.
- 300 questions; 100 in each category (Anatomy, Behavior, and Random)
- For 2 or more players, ages 14 and up
- Roll the die to select the category; Earn points by answering the question correctly before the timer runs out
- Easy to play, fun and educational
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Eco-friendly! Responsibly produced with recycled and Forest Stewardship Council-Certified materials
- Package includes 300 question cards, category divider cards, die, timer, score pad, and game rules/instructions
Great gift idea for birders!
Bird Brains is just beautiful. It really shows so much care and thought in every card!